Membership for the coming year can be paid via the following options;
1. Online via the national GAA Games Management System Foireann at this link.
2. Direct to bank (IBAN IE18AIBK93404627435037 - please reference your name and if adding lotto please add this note in extra details line).
3. Cheque to Donie O' Callaghan (Treasurer)
Please note access to Gym is strictly limited to over 16’s
Gym fobs available from Emmett Harrington on 086 7871358
Kids Birthday Parties; Book the Astroturf for two hours and have use of the kitchen & meeting room for the party (Telephone Donie on 086 8734711 to book)
Lights 1 hour €40
No lights 1 hour €20
Your support is vital to the up keep of the club and your contribution to our local lotto is always greatly appreciated.
Club gear is available to buy from Cathal Dineen or through the O’ Neill’s Sportswear website.
PAID MEMBERSHIP LIST FOR THE CURRENT YEAR WILL BE DISPLAYED ON CLUB NOTICEBOARD
Anyone who plays for the club is required to be a member in order to be covered by club insurance. The membership fee helps toward the club’s administration costs, insurance costs, purchase of gym equipment, upkeep of gym and grounds.
Payment can be made;
1. Via this link online.
2. Cheque to Donie O' Callaghan or to any club officer.
3. By standing order – IBAN IE18AIBK93404627435037 (please refence your name and if adding lotto put this in extra details line)
Benefits of membership:
Three adult teams and numerous underage teams to play with.
Various membership options including or excluding gym.
Text notifications on WhatsApp/SMS if required.
Club members will have first preference on any All-Ireland tickets.
Members have an active say in how the club is run.
Club gear, etc